Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05243 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 75% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,027 (Mex$ 76,813) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)