Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 765 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05218 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 77% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,145 (Mex$ 41,102) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)