Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 896 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29201 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,563 (S/. 12,200) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)