Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00904 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,371 (¥1,036,397) in Chiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)