Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03020 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,948 (130,740 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)