Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03106 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,754 (120,845 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)