Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 76%|
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02986 CHF / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 181 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)