Cost of living comparison between Chernihiv, Ukraine and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03884 CHF / UAH
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,490 (141,357₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)