Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,188 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14972 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,406 (元22,752) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)