Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15544 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,907 (元31,568) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)