Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 812 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01501 CHF / RUB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 78% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,857 (руб 123,679) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)