Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 CHF / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 204 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,321 ($5,508) in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)