Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,057 ($8,038) in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (41 minutes ago)