Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.985 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,977 ($8,097) in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)