Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,330 ($8,340) in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)