Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.764 CHF / CAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,713 (C$7,476) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)