Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.745 CHF / CAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,229 (C$7,021) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)