Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.760 CHF / CAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,271 (C$10,889) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)