Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.728 CHF / CAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,027 (C$11,029) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)