Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05175 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,843 (Mex$ 74,252) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)