Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05265 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,448 (Mex$ 122,461) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)