Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00087 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 27% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 11,919 (₩13,637,841) in Changwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (42 minutes ago)