Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03135 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,947 (94,018 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)