Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02856 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,565 (159,847 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)