Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02877 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,602 (159,942 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)