Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14657 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,966 (元33,883) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)