Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,072 (€7,577) in Chalcis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (34 minutes ago)