Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00841 CHF / PKR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,205 (₨737,473) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)