Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.200 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,443 (€4,537) in Ceuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)