Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05164 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 77% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,317 (Mex$ 44,870) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (31 minutes ago)