Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04661 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 80% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,060 (Mex$ 65,655) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)