Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05440 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 77% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,762 (Mex$ 50,768) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)