Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,188 ($4,362) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (about 1 hour ago)