Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02004 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,028 (Php250,955) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (35 minutes ago)