Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.132 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 26% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,575 (€5,805) in Cayenne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)