Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 34% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,947 (€9,356) in Cayenne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)