Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.194 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 24% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,376 (€7,013) in Cayenne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)