Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30032 CHF / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,638 prices entered by 222 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,438 (R$ 14,779) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)