Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.194 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,433 (€3,712) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)