Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.197 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,570 (€3,818) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)