Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 896 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.129 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,707 (€4,171) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)