Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 976 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,355 (COL$10,287,617) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (44 minutes ago)