Cost of living comparison between Cap-Haïtien, Haiti and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01553 CHF / HTG
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,261 (532,123 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)