Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01518 CHF / HTG
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,276 (545,249 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)