Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01500 CHF / HTG
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,528 (568,651 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (6 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)