Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01466 CHF / HTG
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,524 (581,431 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)