Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31196 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,786 (R$ 24,960) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)