Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31312 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,687 (R$ 18,161) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)