Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00145 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,989 (CH$7,595,586) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (43 minutes ago)