Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,335 (CH$4,643,943) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)