Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,676 (CH$7,119,419) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)