Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00148 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,923 (CH$3,991,835) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)