Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00156 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,632 (CH$5,529,551) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)