Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10091 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 17,632 (Bs 174,728) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,625 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)