Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 12,666 (Bs 3,165,335,739) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 12,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)