Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00326 CHF / VES *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,776 (850,267 Bs.S.) in Calabozo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)