Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09915 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 17,334 (Bs 174,839) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,625 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)