Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30230 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,954 (S/. 16,388) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (21 minutes ago)