Cost of living comparison between Cajamarca, Peru and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29619 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,759 (S/. 19,444) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)