Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30368 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,001 (S/. 13,176) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (43 minutes ago)