Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30077 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,805 (S/. 9,327) in Cajamarca.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)