Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30253 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,659 (S/. 12,096) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)