Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30508 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,649 (S/. 11,960) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)