Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,996 prices entered by 389 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05346 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 87% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,010 (E£ 37,602) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)