Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 CHF / AUD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 36% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,086 (AU$10,012) in Cairns.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)