Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.068 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,771 (€7,277) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)