Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01877 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,529 (Php294,534) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)