Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01965 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,240 (Php215,802) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)