Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01935 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,121 (Php264,702) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)