Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,227 (€3,659) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)