Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05203 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,123 (Mex$ 79,244) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)