Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00451 CHF / AOA *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,298 (1,398,050 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)