Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00440 CHF / AOA *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 44% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,677 (1,517,853 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)