Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00599 CHF / AOA
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 32% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 11,015 (1,838,576 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)