Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00611 CHF / AOA
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 31% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,303 (1,686,657 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 2 hours ago)