Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00384 CHF / AOA *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,118 (1,595,077 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)