Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00610 CHF / AOA
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 31% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,719 (1,755,961 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)