Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00329 CHF / AOA *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,625 (1,710,323 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)