Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00322 CHF / AOA *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,319 (1,341,119 Kz) in Cabinda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)