Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 CHF / AOA
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 33% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,377 (1,244,783 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)