Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,210 (₩9,510,326) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (29 minutes ago)