Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25763 CHF / SAR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,490 (﷼ 17,427) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)