Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24905 CHF / SAR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,917 (﷼ 15,726) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)