Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Zurich, Switzerland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.989 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,583 ($4,635) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)