Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 847 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00032 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,459 (COL$7,713,782) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)