Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,086 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.072 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,702 (€8,119) in Brescia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)