Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 989 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24056 CHF / RON
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,806 (11,665 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)