Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25078 CHF / RON
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,200 (12,759 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)