Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23916 CHF / RON
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,391 (18,361 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (35 minutes ago)