Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25259 CHF / RON
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,192 (12,638 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)