Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 24% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 12,325 ($12,249) in Boulder, Colorado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)