Cost of living comparison between Bordeaux, France and Zurich, Switzerland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,193 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.086 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,333 (€7,676) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,333 (about 1 hour ago)