Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11190 CHF / SEK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,986 (80,306 kr) in Borås.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)