Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11252 CHF / SEK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 44% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,680 (77,136 kr) in Borås.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (42 minutes ago)