Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11902 CHF / SEK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,914 (49,692 kr) in Borås.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)