Cost of living comparison between Borås, Sweden and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11244 CHF / SEK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 44% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,037 (80,375 kr) in Borås.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)