Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11773 CHF / SEK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,490 (55,129 kr) in Borås.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)