Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00032 CHF / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,151 prices entered by 429 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)