Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11869 CHF / NOK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 17% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 13,527 (kr 113,964) in Bodo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)