Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00137 CHF / MWK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,016 (2,202,999 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)