Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 CHF / MWK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,967 (2,253,661 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)