Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 CHF / MWK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,636 (3,267,555 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)